Tata Indicom is the most horrible ISP in India.The most dissapointing aspect of their business is their after sales service backup.Anything to do with installation & service is outsourced.Area Engineers are irresponsible.They don't bring tools with them.They trust their teeth instead.

I recently complained of frequent disconnections.Instead of solving the problem the engineer screwed it up & it stopped working for good. Its been 6 days & there is no resolution. The engineers have always done a untidy job.Installation was pathetic with cable bangling everywhere.Only thing the engineer knows is clutter & mess . Seems like they are planning to send a satellite to rectify the problem.

Customer care executives always argue instead of empathising with a frustrated customer. It is very hard to believe that a TATA company is filled with ineffecient people at all levels otherwise my complaint would have been taken seriously.

Sometimes the consumer has no choice but to take legal action.

Had an Experience with TATA INDICOM BROADBAND?

Comments

Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Screwed by Sling TV Sling Tv "Spent weeks deciding on what streaming service to use when I cut the cord. Finally decided on Sling, paid my $80 for two months of service. Unfortunately, some of my..." Read more Simple Mobile - Wouldnt refund my 27$ after stealing Simple Mobile "MY PHONE WAS DEEMED COMPATIBLE by a simple mobile rep then after the $ is taken out of my account i call back trying to set it up and a..." Read more Malwarebytes V3. Never worked well. Non-existent support. Malwarebytes "In the end, it was waiting for 6 days for a support response that never materialized. I had upgraded to Win 10 and the system was saying I had exceeded..." Read more Great Value Shepherd's Pie Great Value "This was the worst Great Value product I have ever tried from Walmart. Following directions carefully, the end product was a sloppy mess. It was mostly just soupy mashed potatoes..." Read more